Saturday, Aug. 26th
- We are Entry 60
- Parents and guardians will drop band members off at the corner of Quincy and Routt
- Our staging area is on Colorado between Pitkin and Routt - please be there no later than 9:15 am; we will warm up starting at 9:30 am
- The parade starts at 10:00am; we will step off at approximately 10:30 am
- The Judges' Stand is located between C and D Streets on Union - this would be a great place for parents and friends to watch, as your support will really help!
- The band will finish at 8th and Court, right around the Wells Fargo Building; parents and guardians will want to pick up band members around this area
- Band members will meet at State Fair Gate 7 - 1:00 pm call time for percussion, 1:15 pm for winds/color guard. Please be in uniform and on-time!!!
- Warm-up at 1:30 pm
- Line up at 2:15 pm
- March to Bandshell at 2:30 pm
- Performance at 2:45 pm
- Off-Stage 3:00 pm; we will reload percussion equipment immediately following
- Awards at 6:00 pm - please stick around for the awards so we have good support for your representatives on-stage!
If there is anything that might potentially be missing here, please feel free to call, text or drop me an email!