Saturday, Aug. 27th
- We are Entry 79
- Parents and gardians will drop band members off at the corner of Quincy and Grant
- Our staging area is at Colorado and Grant - please be there no later than 9:15 am; we will warm up starting at 9:30 am
- The parade starts at 10:00am; we will step off at approximately 10:30 am
- The Judges' Stand is located between C and D Streets on Union - this would be a great place for parents and friends to watch, as your support will really help!
- The band will finish at 8th and Court, right around the Wells Fargo Building; parents and guardian will want to pick up band members around this area
- Band members will meet at State Fair Gate 7 - 2:00 pm call time for percussion, 2:15 pm for winds/color guard. Please be in uniform and on-time!!!
- Warm-up at 2:30 pm
- Line up at 3:15 pm
- March to Bandshell at 3:30 pm
- Performance at 3:45 pm
- Off-Stage 4:00 pm; we will reload percussion equipment immediately following
- Awards at 5:00 pm - please stick around for the awards so we have good support for your representatives on-stage!
Also - we have the opportunity to order discount gate admission and carnival passes to band members and their families! If you are interested in taking advantage of this offer, please email me ASAP! Here is the discount breakdown:
- General Admission: $5.00 ($10.00 regular)
- Daily Carnival Wristband: $25.00 ($30.00 regular)
- Mega Ride Pass (Unlimited carnival rides and gate admissions for the whole fair run): $98.00 ($440.00 value)
If there is anything that might potentially be missing here, please feel free to call, text or drop me an email!